How it was: Kiwi Education Seminar
On 11 October 2015 Kiwi Education held a free seminar about New Zealand, where we shared some useful info with the participats:
– About Kiwi Education and how we operate
– The benefits of New Zealand in comparison to other countries
– Main cities of New Zealand and the advantages of each of them
– Education system of New Zealand
– The differences among educational institutions (we referred in details on some of them)
– Immigration opportunities (with and without families)
– About life and work in New Zealand in general
We were pleasantly surprised by the high demand and great interest.
About 60 people had registered for our seminar, so we had to put the registration process on hold, because the place could not accomodate so many visitors.
In this regard, we will be holding an additional seminar. A new time and date will be announced soon.
Thanks to everyone, who attended our seminar. It was great to meet all of you!